IPRO will showcase major software updates to IPRO for enterprise and desktop at LegalTechNY 2020
Like a lot of people in the industry, IPRO is gearing up for LegalTech next week in New York. We have lots of exciting things going on, including two new product releases.
If you will be in New York, schedule a 1:1 meeting or stop by and visit IPRO’s booth 2004 for a hands-on look at IPRO’s eDiscovery solutions.
IPRO for enterprise:
- Reduce risk and take control while maintaining defensibility
- Empower internal and external legal teams to effortlessly collaborate
- Gain cost predictability through straight forward, competitive pricing
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing internal systems
- Flexibly manage data environments and hosting costs by deploying on-premises, in the IPRO cloud, or a hybrid
The 2020 release of IPRO for enterprise has new intuitive Review interface, powerful analytics, and job manager, placing IPRO at the forefront of eDiscovery systems. Best-in-class Processing produces the highest quality documents and gets them into review faster than any other engine out there. The newly designed UI has an intuitive look and feel, enhancing your ease-of–use.
IPRO for desktop:
- Simplify your Discovery to Trial workflow within a single tool
- Available where you are – take your case offline when necessary
- Manage hosting costs by keeping data local
- Use Fact Management to organize, highlight, and chronologically order case facts
- Present virtually any type of document or media from your PC
- Create deposition clips in a snap
With IPRO for desktop, you’ll be able to quickly access relevant electronic evidence, manage review, organize facts, and prepare for presentation or trial with this true, all-in-one litigation solution. Deployed locally, this solution is easy to install and support with virtually no overhead, allowing eDiscovery to be carried out offline on a particular computer or in a network.